The duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales/Sales Support position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides administrative support for sales staff.
- Provides the first contact for new sales leads. Obtaining, maintaining and gathering client information and inputting gathered information in the appropriate locations.
- Creates and gathers sales documents for the purpose of providing assistance to the sales staff.
- Creates and assembles sales mailers and presentation packages.
- Maintains logs for sales leads that will create processes and programs to increase sales activities.
- Provide sales for defined sign types.
- Monitors competitor sales and marketing activities.
- Maintains and presents to Management current business trends in the community.
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting to include cold calling, gathering sales leads and sales prospecting for all facets of business.
- Provides customer plant tours.
- Coordinates and participates in EMC donation events for company.
- Represents Company by networking regional businesses at events, meetings and by telephone to promote products.
- Represents Company by coordinating and managing advertising programs, internet marketing and social media.
- Establishes and maintains constant contact relationships with contractors, property managers, advertising firms and other industry influencers and business partners.
- Develops and maintains client relations to include birthday follow ups, service or refurbish sales and provide continued customer service.
- Conducts marketing research and analysis.
- Provide front desk support when needed.
- Provides resolution to customer complaints.
- Maintain company’s photo website program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.